Welcome to Recipe Round-Up #1! I got an idea today while I was on Pinterest. By the way, is it bad that every one of my posts mentions Pinterest? I can’t help it, I’m obsessed!
Well anywho, I realized that my “Food” board has around 347 pins as of today. I’m sure tomorrow it’ll have more because I pin a lot of food. I began to feel sorry for all the pins way down at the bottom of my Food board because let’s face it, who wants to scroll down and wait for Pinterest to “fetch pins” 10 times just to get to the bottom?? Not me!!
So I decided it would be a great idea to do a Recipe Round-Up and honor those pins every once in a while! In order to differentiate between Round-Ups, I’m going to have themes. I chose today’s lemon theme as a goodbye to summer. One last hurrah!
- Lemonade Layer Cake from My Recipes
- Lemon Fudge from Taste of Home
- Lemon-Zucchini Loaf with Lemon Glaze from NancyCreative
- Mini Lemon Poppy Seed Scones from Once Upon a Cutting Board
- Lemony Cream Butter Cake from Blackjack Bakehouse
- Lemon Cream Cake from My Madison Bistro
Please be advised that these are NOT my recipes, nor did I take these photographs. All recipes and photos are credited to the above links.